Sunday, July 18, 2010

YAY! i got a blog award :D

So i just found out i have won the Oh My Blog award from Zakiya and i am jumping down right now. One things for sure is that i wasn't expecting it since i only started my blog last week. So thank you Zakiya :D
Rules:

1. Get Really Excited that you got the coolest award EVER! (Already Done)
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the OMB Award :
  • Get really drunk and blog for fifteen minutes straight , or for as long as you can focus.
  • Write about your most embarrassing moment.
  • Write a "Soundtrack Of Your Childhood" post
  • Make your next blog a "vlog" (video blog). Basically your talking to the camera about whatever.
  • Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc,) and post it
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them


I can't drink the wine, and i will not be posting videos or pics and i will have trouble doing the songs so i will do the embarrassing moment.
My embarrassing moment is from this past May when my whole grade went on a trip to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, we went to a buffet at the end of the trip and me and my friends were cracking up about something and then another girl told us that something weird was going on in the womans bathroom so me and my other friend followed the other girl (we were still cracking up and not paying attention to anything) so when we got to the bathroom my crush happened to just appear out of no where so me and my friend shrieked really loudly.


I think i shall pass this along to Paperdoll at Book Memoirs
, Elyssa at Broken Daydreams & A Literary Odyssey, and Julie at 5-squared

6 comments:

  1. whoa thanks, ill post it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I love to see new bloggers win awards! Thanks so much for the award. You are awesome and we both ROCK!

    Twisted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks and you're very sweet for passing it to me! OMB - Love it! I'm really enjoying your blog too & I love your blog's name.
    Since 5-squared is a group blog I'll accept it for them on my personal blog at J-Flamingo Reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award!!!

    I totally posted my embarrassing moment!

    ♪♪♫♫♪ Twisted ♫♪♪♫♪

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    Personal Book Blog

    ikissbooks.blogspot.com
    Group Book Blog

    ReplyDelete